Senior Systems Analyst
Draper James is looking for a motivated, roll-their-sleeves-up builder to take ownership of our ERP system and ecommerce platform and build it to scale our growing multi-channel retail business.
- Provide ERP and ecommerce system support for all business units, including investigating, diagnosing and correcting system issues.
- Assist in the completion of system project tasks, including following up on open items, tracking issues, reporting project progress to the VP of Systems and recommending solutions.
- Act as point person on system configuration changes.
- Interface to ERP vendor and technology partners for technical questions and issues.
- Oversee change management for system revisions, release updates and bug fixes.
- Manage system changes, testing, and coordinate user acceptance testing.
- Assist business units in analyzing and refining business processes to leverage ERP system capabilities.
- Facilitate meetings/user sessions focused on defining and documenting business requirements for system and process changes.
- Develop queries and reports in support of business operations.
- Will have regular interaction with system users, vendors, and external consultants.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other Characteristics:
- At least 3 years of experience with an ERP system. Familiarity with NetSuite and Magento would be preferred.
- Multichannel retail experience.
- Ability to effectively function as a liaison between technical and functional staff.
- Self-starter with the ability to work under limited supervision.
- Adept at analyzing and solving complex business application problems.
- Working knowledge of project management fundamentals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated customer service mentality.
- Critical thinker who thrives in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment.
The Ecommerce Coordinator is responsible for implementing and maintaining site content and functionality to optimize customer experience.
Major Responsibilities Include:
- Manage front-end site content and functionality
- Maintain product catalog updates through life cycle, including product creation, pricing updates, product image updates
- Operationally plan and launch all seasonal collections, capsules, and promotions
- Coordinate and execute site content and asset publication in alignment with marketing content calendar and needs of marketing and merchandising departments
- Prepare and execute all ecommerce photoshoots
- Serve as point person between producer and studio as well as internal departments
- Collect and confirm product samples, compile looks, coordinate style-out with stylist and designer, communicate looks and design direction between studio and internal departments, manage image delivery through post-production
- Research and develop site optimization strategy through A/B testing platform
Qualifications and Skills:
- Familiarity with Magento
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Deadline-driven, with strong time management skills
- Thrives in fast-paced environment, with strong interpersonal skills
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge, a plus
- Basic Photoshop experience, a plus
E-commerce Analytics Manager – Draper James
As the E-commerce Analytics Manager, you will help identify, measure, and improve digital marketing efforts and experiences on DraperJames.com. We are searching for candidates with deep experience in web analytics tools and other data sources to collect information, determine facts, and draw valid conclusions to help shape digital marketing strategies and plans.
You will be working in a cross-functional capacity, including external agencies and internal functional teams, to provide actionable insights analysis and guide strategy for online business development.
Web Analytics and Optimization:
- Help build a data-driven culture and empower others to proactively use data to make decisions
- Model, analyze and measure success of key marketing and growth initiatives, campaigns, and projects
- Proactively identify meaningful patterns, trends, and relationships to identify KPIs and establish analyses that lead to actionable findings and recommendations with revenue impact
- Create, maintain & deliver dashboards & reports for key stakeholders
- Conduct ad hoc analysis for internal partners as requested, including in depth funnel and conversion analysis
- Incorporate industry web analytics best practices and methodologies (e.g., testing and behavioral targeting)
- Utilize cross channel customer data to drive merchandising recommendations
- Answer strategic business questions and influence the product management process through ad-hoc analysis using Google Analytics and transactional data—turn analysis into insight and insight into test ideas and feature suggestions
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- 3-5 years relevant experience in a multi-channel retail environment
- Excellent problem solving skills – able to identify, analyze and propose solutions to various technical and business issues through analytics
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and the desire to bring structure to undefined processes
- Experience in optimizing digital marketing strategies and plans to drive business ROI
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to present complex information in an easy-to-understand manner with clear recommendations based on data insight
- Exemplary in Excel
- Experience with Google Analytics
- RJ Metrics or similar BI tool experience (Looker, Tableau, or similar)
- SQL experience is a bonus
- Must have an enthusiastic, open, entrepreneurial, self-starter attitude
If interested, please contact email@example.com.