Store Manager, Atlanta, Georgia
Draper James is looking for a store manager for our Atlanta shop!
Major Responsibilities Include:
- Create a positive in store culture where the team is inspired and empowered to meet and exceed sales goals
- Foster an environment that consistently exceeds the customer’s expectations
- Establish strong partnerships among management team to reinforce consistent communication and efficiencies
- Build strong cross departmental relationships to meet common business objectives and drive business
- Achieve and exceed financial goals on a weekly, monthly and annual basis
- Achieve and exceed KPI goals
- Create, host and participate in marketing related events to drive traffic and build brand awareness
- Create strong community relationships and build brand equity in the market
- Manage and grow store clienteling program
- Track and analyze business including $ /square foot, sell thru and future business opportunities
- Recruit, hire, develop, and retain a talented, diverse team
- Build a strong bench of talented team members
- Train, educate and develop team members on brand, culture, policy and product
- Deliver consistent and actionable feedback
- Thrives in fast-paced environment, with strong interpersonal skills
- Responsible for overall in store appearance and facility maintenance
- Uphold all inventory and loss prevention practices
- Manage inventory to meet or exceed shrinkage goals
- Meet or exceed payroll goals by hiring within payroll standards and creating effective schedules based on the business needs
- Ensure merchandise is processed in a timely manner
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Candidate must have an undergraduate degree (business or fashion-related discipline a plus)
- 3-5 years of management experience in a luxury or service-driven environment
- Prior experience as a Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager
Senior Systems Analyst
Draper James is looking for a motivated, roll-their-sleeves-up builder to take ownership of our ERP system and ecommerce platform and build it to scale our growing multi-channel retail business.
- Provide ERP and ecommerce system support for all business units, including investigating, diagnosing and correcting system issues.
- Assist in the completion of system project tasks, including following up on open items, tracking issues, reporting project progress to the VP of Systems and recommending solutions.
- Act as point person on system configuration changes.
- Interface to ERP vendor and technology partners for technical questions and issues.
- Oversee change management for system revisions, release updates and bug fixes.
- Manage system changes, testing, and coordinate user acceptance testing.
- Assist business units in analyzing and refining business processes to leverage ERP system capabilities.
- Facilitate meetings/user sessions focused on defining and documenting business requirements for system and process changes.
- Develop queries and reports in support of business operations.
- Will have regular interaction with system users, vendors, and external consultants.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other Characteristics:
- At least 3 years of experience with an ERP system. Familiarity with NetSuite and Magento would be preferred.
- Multichannel retail experience.
- Ability to effectively function as a liaison between technical and functional staff.
- Self-starter with the ability to work under limited supervision.
- Adept at analyzing and solving complex business application problems.
- Working knowledge of project management fundamentals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated customer service mentality.
- Critical thinker who thrives in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment.
E-commerce Analytics Manager – Draper James
As the E-commerce Analytics Manager, you will help identify, measure, and improve digital marketing efforts and experiences on DraperJames.com. We are searching for candidates with deep experience in web analytics tools and other data sources to collect information, determine facts, and draw valid conclusions to help shape digital marketing strategies and plans.
You will be working in a cross-functional capacity, including external agencies and internal functional teams, to provide actionable insights analysis and guide strategy for online business development.
Web Analytics and Optimization:
- Help build a data-driven culture and empower others to proactively use data to make decisions
- Model, analyze and measure success of key marketing and growth initiatives, campaigns, and projects
- Proactively identify meaningful patterns, trends, and relationships to identify KPIs and establish analyses that lead to actionable findings and recommendations with revenue impact
- Create, maintain & deliver dashboards & reports for key stakeholders
- Conduct ad hoc analysis for internal partners as requested, including in depth funnel and conversion analysis
- Incorporate industry web analytics best practices and methodologies (e.g., testing and behavioral targeting)
- Utilize cross channel customer data to drive merchandising recommendations
- Answer strategic business questions and influence the product management process through ad-hoc analysis using Google Analytics and transactional data—turn analysis into insight and insight into test ideas and feature suggestions
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- 3-5 years relevant experience in a multi-channel retail environment
- Excellent problem solving skills – able to identify, analyze and propose solutions to various technical and business issues through analytics
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and the desire to bring structure to undefined processes
- Experience in optimizing digital marketing strategies and plans to drive business ROI
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to present complex information in an easy-to-understand manner with clear recommendations based on data insight
- Exemplary in Excel
- Experience with Google Analytics
- RJ Metrics or similar BI tool experience (Looker, Tableau, or similar)
- SQL experience is a bonus
- Must have an enthusiastic, open, entrepreneurial, self-starter attitude
If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.